Terms & Conditions
- In order to secure your selected date, please let us know your getting ready location and numbers for the booking date. In addition, please ensure that your booking deposit of $200 is paid as soon as possible. Your deposit will be deducted from your final invoice. Please send an email with receipt details once your deposit is paid. Without a deposit, your date cannot be confirmed! Deposits once confirmed are not refundable. If your quote amounts to less than $200, then the total quoted amount is payable to secure your booking.
- Please Note: If you wish to have either a consultation or a trial before you secure your date, this can be arranged. However, even if you have made an appointment for a trial or a consultation your selected date is still not confirmed until the deposit is paid. If another person pays a deposit for the same date we will let you know immediately that this date is no longer available.
- Harpier accepts Direct Deposit Transfers (EFT), Cash, credit cards, and debit/credit cards (not debit only cards) for methods of payment.
- Please use your booking date & name and as reference when making a Direct Deposit Transfer (EFT).
- Trials: please let us know before you leave your trial, any feedback you may have. If there are any issues, anything that needs to be changed or fixed, your stylist can address this immediately to ensure your 100% satisfaction for the day.
- The Outstanding balance of your final invoice must be paid 7 days (or earlier) prior to your event day.
- PARKING: Any parking fees that the stylist/s have to pay, will need to be paid by the bride/account holder.
- If there are any additional services provided on the day, cash payment will be required. This is payable before the stylist leaves location. Additional services include hair style changes, longer/thicker hair than what was quoted or parking fees etc., or anything that was not included in the final invoice.
- Once a deposit has been paid, any cancellations within 60 days of your Event Date requires you to pay the remaining balance in full to the Harpier Beauty Hair Fashion account details above.
- The minimum numbers for hair & makeup need to be confirmed and final, at the time of securing your deposit. These numbers will remain the minimum and cannot be reduced. This will be the number that is payable on the final invoice. It is acceptable to add more people and/or services if it is possible for the artist to achieve or another stylist is able to be acquired.
- Products that are ordered and noted on your invoice will remain payable as they cannot be returned once orders are placed.
- If the recommended Information, Preparation & Aftercare are not adhered to, the quality and durability of makeup/hairstyle/hair extensions, cannot be guaranteed.
- Non-Communication: If we have contacted you via the contact details you have provided, at any time throughout your booking and you do not reply within 7 days, we will assume that you do not wish to maintain your booking with us and will therefore make your date available to other enquiries again.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE:
* All prices include GST.
* $200 Deposit is required to secure all bookings, which is deducted from final invoice. Deposits are not refundable. Location and minimum numbers need to be confirmed at time of booking.
* Travel/Call out fees apply per stylist, fee varies depending on location.
* Parking fees per stylist will apply if free parking not provided e.g. hotel or CBD parking.
* Early morning call out fee per stylist applies for starting times earlier than 7am. This can also include travel time to a location.
Trial Appointments: As we are booked quite well in advance with weddings and events on the weekends, trial appointments are usually done during the week (business hours). Please book your trial in advance to avoid disappointment.
Cancellations: If you are unable to keep your trial appointment for any reason, you are required to give 24 hours’ notice prior to your appointment commencement time. This enables us to reschedule our day and fill your allocated appointment(s), thus allowing our business to run as professionally and efficiently as possible. Our time is valuable and our sole income is through the bookings we have each week. If you do not give us notice before the 24 hours prior to your appointment; we will be obligated to charge you for that appointment.
Arriving Late: Please be on time for your appointments. If you arrive late the appointment will still finish in the allocated time slot. If you are running late, please contact either Sarah on 0410 160 560 or Prue on 0412 089 337 to let us know.